The East End Family Health Team will facilitate access to interdisciplinary professionals working collaboratively to provide coordinated, cost-effective health care services for residents of Timmins and district. Through education, health promotion and proactive interventions patients will acquire the knowledge they need to make informed choices regarding their health. Patients will be supported in the transformation of their health and navigating health and social systems.
Patients are empowered to take responsibility for optimizing their health and are supported in their efforts by a coordinated health care team. Health is viewed as more than the absence of illness.
- Create a patient-centered, efficient and sustainable organization.
- Empower patients to direct and transform their health.
- Improve patient access to health care services and assist them with system navigation.
- Pursue system integration through a collaborative team based approach to care.
- Foster innovation and growth in interdisciplinary care.
Transform Your Health.