Do you have zero refills on your prescription?
We have updated our prescription renewal process to make it easier for our patients. It is now a ONE step process:
- Call your pharmacy and advise them you need a medication renewal
- they will contact us with all the information we need to processes it for you.
IF you have left your renewal to the last minute your local pharmacist may be able to give you an advancement on your regular prescription based on these circumstances:
- The medication must be for a previously diagnosed chronic and long-term condition
- You must have tolerated the medication without serious side effects
- Does not include Narcotics, Controlled Drugs, Targeted Substances, or Monitored Drugs